Monday, June 28, 2010

hello, utah

Hello, Utah.

We're going to visit you this week. If you could please make sure that you are not humid in the slightest (and that should not be a problem) I would greatly appreciate it.

Also if you could tell everyone to be extra nice (and that should not be a problem) we will come back to the big city and tell everyone how nice all your people are and who doesn't like a little good PR?

Thanks for having pretty mountains and also for being a home to some of my favorite people.

Tell American Fork I say hi. I was born there, so I think she knows me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun. You will bring with you your eastern ways (and your eastern hair). Can they handle that?

Tamara said...

Have a great time!!

andrea gale said...

marianne- i brought my eastern ways, and they didn't kick me out. utah is so nice.

tamara- i miss you.