Monday, June 14, 2010

the flip side doesn't work

Today, I acted as tour guide for a choral group from Tampa, Florida. I took them to the Statue of Liberty.

And I have to say they were adorably nerdy. And I also have to say, I LOVE NERDS. I love them. The more awkward, the more better. The more pimples, the more braces, the more Lord of the Rings trivia....it just melts me. I want to pick them up and put them in my pocket.

When Paul got home, I told him all about it.

"They were just so nerdy, especially a couple of the boys...I love them. I think I love them so much because I AM A HUGE NERD."

Paul grinned.

"I don't think that would work on the flip side, would it? Like if I said, I just really love six-foot tall blonds because I AM ONE?"

Cheeky Paul.

No, Paul. that doesn't so much work.

No comments: