There's something wrong with our cats.
They won't stop making more fur and then shedding that fur.
This could be a problem. Except for they are just SO DARN CUTE. And except for we love them forever and think they are superior to all other cats.
Except for the fur thing.
Good grief, cats. We've got tumbleweeds rolling around our apartment. Paul's walking around with the Dirt Devil at his hip like it's a gun.
It's kinda sexy.
I guess I have our cats to thank.
3 comments:
You should get him a Dirt Devil holster to go with his nipple rings and thong.
I'm not sure if redstarmama is aluding to a previous post or joke, but that is a hilarious visual.
redstarmama- now, there's some good thinking! i bet paul's always wanted a holster.
lulu- i laughed out loud just now. because that IS a hilarious visual. i think paul's going to be pretty careful from now on when it comes to adding stuff like nipple rings to my shopping lists. i think he thought i was bluffing when i said it was going on the blog.
Post a Comment