Sunday, June 27, 2010

i heart being an aunt

So, have I ever told you how much I love being an aunt?

Well, I love it. My nephew Q is a genius, and he's the handsomest and I think he's already been contacted by Mensa and he's got a modeling contract and a book deal and I LOVE HIM.

I'm going to need to make some room in my heart, though, because MY BROTHER DAVID IS GOING TO BE A DAD!!!

Hooray, babies!!

I heart being an aunt.

3 comments:

Trudy Ann said...

REALLY!!!! that is so cool! congrats to david- i heart him and is cool wife.

redstarmama said...

Yay for being a Gale aunt this time!

Also, it is mildly disturbing that little David is going to have a child. Are we all that old?!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. how awesome. His baby needs to have a letter for a name so he can hang with Q. A letter like T. Q.T. Gotta love that.