Smories - new stories for children, read by children
Yay! Here's my story!
If you read it and it doesn't make you puke or anything then maybe you could send it to more peoples and then maybe I'll win something and I can finally buy that industrial size life raft I've been saving up for.
Also I heart you guys.
Also that.
9 comments:
Love it! Passing it on, and will plug you on my blog too. Good luck! :)
so cute! i love that the little boy reading it has an accent- made it all the more fun!
Well done!
That was adorable. seriously. SO adorable. I loved the story and loved the little boy and his accent! Well done Andrea!
I knew you could do it. I KNEW it. That was a brilliant concept and a brilliant story. I could see my gals really loving that little story....so if you could just hire an illustrator and get it published I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
debie hive- yippee, thanks! you guys are the best!
trudy- don't you just want to eat him up? i love him.
col- thanks! we miss you guys!
hdbv- thank you thank you!! i had the best time seeing your mom and sisters at miriam's bridal shower!
miggy- i couldn't have done it without all those late night pep talks while sitting on your couch. you are aaaaawwwwsome.
Knowing you and your "love" for vegetables made this story even sweeter. So cute Andrea! Seriously, publish it!!
alright, finally had time to watch it and LOVED it. I guess the best is knowing the KIDS LOVED it too. My girls wanted to watch it over and over, I lost count how many times they watched! Hannah says she still won't eat a pea, even if Harriet did and liked it. It must be genetic...
Hello. I am a stranger. But I am not strange (not very, anyway).
I have watched Harriet's Pet Pea at least twelve times since I first saw it about five hours ago. If I could marry a story, I would marry that story. If I could vote for it for president I would.
I am plugging it on my blog and will tell everyone I know about it until the day I die.
Your biggest fan,
Camille
Archives of Our Lives
http://www.archiveslives.com
p.s. I realise that the entirety of this comment completely refutes my initial claim of not being strange. Apparently I'm a liar, too.
Still your biggest fan though.
Post a Comment