I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
On The Rocks - Bad Romance - 4/23/10
Okay, watch this video.
NOW.
Did you watch it? DID YOU?
I love it. I love it because it combines my love for nerdy drama-class-ish stuff with, well, Lady Gaga.
One time I was talking to my little brother and I was all "I love Lady Gaga" and he laughed and then was like "Oh...you were serious..." and I was like "YOU BETCHA I'M SERIOUS BECAUSE SHE'S CRAZY AWESOME".
So, I think what I'm saying is WATCH THIS VIDEO.
NOW.
P.S. Big thank you to my friend Leslie for sending me this link. Watching this video turns me into a three year old. Serious. I laugh and clap and then I'm like "AGAIN!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMAmazing! I.watched it twice! Thanks for sharing.
This so reminds me of when I studied music in college. We'd do stuff like that. (I was always the doo-wop back-up singer.) Fun times. And like you, I wanna shout MORE, MORE!!
I am just so happy my name made it onto your blog! I am also so glad to know another Lady Gaga fan...we are so much alike...I am a little in love with you.
col- yessss!!! miss you guys.
marianne- i love imagining you as a doo-wop back-up singer. that sounds amazing!! i would have liked to be a fly on the wall.
rheslie- maybe we're twins. and maybe we're going to meet at summer camp and have to find a way to get our parents back together. also i'm a little in love with you, too...
YES! I loved it! This is real-life Glee club...only better! It's really good choreography too!
Post a Comment