I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
i return triumphant
I have returned.
Triumphant.
Why? Because I, Andrea Boerem, threw a bridal shower for my sister Miriam, and IT WAS CUTE. My super-talented friend Nicole helped me, so that's probably why it was so cute. I swear, it's like everything she touches turns cute. Like you'd pick up some crazy ugly vase and be all "this vase is ugly" and then Nicole would pick it up and you'd be all "nope, it just turned cute..."
And, completely unrelated to cuteness, is the car that Paul rented. A bright blue mustang. There's just something about a mustang that makes you want to drape yourself all over the hood and pose sexy-like, so I had to restrain myself. Also I may or may not have a picture of me riding a Segway. More pics to follow.
I think that about covers it: cuteness, mustang, Segway, we're back.
Hiya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow, so cute! of course i wouldn't expect anything else coming from your cute self. your sister is one lucky girl. :) now i'm off to read your story...
stacey- yay, thanksthanksthanks!!! you are AWESOME!!
Andrea-
I'm glad you posted pictures! I found your blog by way of Nicole {hope that's ok :)} The bottled drinks looked sooo cute in the cooler!! By the way I found the sister to my exact cooler, same color & everything, in a little vintage shop in Layton yesterday. I held off & didn't buy another one :)
Post a Comment