I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
this is where i post more pictures
Okay, so, more bridal shower pics. See the one of my mom (in the middle) with my Aunt Cindy and her BFF Debbie? Aren't they cute? Don't you just want to wrap them up in a Nutella covered pancake and eat them for a snack? No? Just me?
You will of course note the pic of my sister, the stunningly beautiful brunette having a ribbon-covered plate attached to her head. Lovely, no?
And then there's Paul and myself posing in front of the muscle car. You're probably looking at that picture and thinking "Wow, she totally doesn't look like she's about to have a full-blown hormonal meltdown in a public place because Paul didn't follow her dad on the drive like he was supposed to", and you'd be right. I don't look like that at all. More on that later.
Also, Paul? You there? I love you forever times fifty and thanks for still liking me even after I throw a public tantrum.
Really, thanks. (That tantrum was a baddie.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YES she is my BFF!!!! And I award you BIG points for being her child and terrific shower-thrower! I have a really cute pic of you and Miriam holding up your mom's present to her. :-) I sent it to her with a BIG smile on my face. I would LOVE more time to visit with all of you! Come again!
oh, debbie. thanks so much for being there! i had such a great time visiting with you and your awesome daughters. nice work with them, by the way...you make cute people...
You will have to call me and give me a complete rundown on the event. Particularly the tantrum. You know I love to hear about those.
Post a Comment