Today I turned in the last little form needed for us to be approved for adoption.
CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?
Thanks.
Now, we just wait two weeks for the agency board to meet and formally approve us as an adoptive couple, and then we will go into a nation-wide database and people can look us up and stuff.
So....more waiting. But it's a different kind of waiting. A good kind of waiting.
YIPPEE!!
12 comments:
Woo hoo! Crossing my fingers for you guys. :)
oh man andrea that is AWESOME! You'll be in our thoughts! You guys would be THE BEST PARENTS EVER... so if they need reference you let us know! :) hehe
Pretty much the best news I've had....EVER!!!!
Can't wait for you guys to explode onto the parenting scene!
YAY!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!! :)
SO exciting! Congrats!
Wonderful! I pray for you and Paul often. I'm trying to be as gracious and faithful in my life's journey as you are in yours. Love to you and Paul.
Congratulations! Here's to sleepless nights!
hey, thanks everyone! you guys melt me.
Paul and Andrea = best parents evar!
Hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrraaaaayyyy!!
Sending you ooey, gooey, hot fugde, warm, melty, fuzzy feelings...and a few sleepless nights too :):)
Post a Comment