be california obsessed with me. it's about time we got together and ate some delicious food. i shal even bring my children, since you seen to like children.
Again, in opposites end of the country...we always seem to do that cuz! We are in Virginia, but I will see you this Satuday at least. Just wish we were in the same states longer with each other so we could really hang out, in stead of these momentary meetings :)
6 comments:
be california obsessed with me. it's about time we got together and ate some delicious food. i shal even bring my children, since you seen to like children.
yesssss!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!! what day is good for you? ghaaaa, so excited!!!
I am so jealous that their are flames rising!
Again, in opposites end of the country...we always seem to do that cuz! We are in Virginia, but I will see you this Satuday at least. Just wish we were in the same states longer with each other so we could really hang out, in stead of these momentary meetings :)
I'm planning to cheat on NY with CA soon too. Cannot wait.
Can I see you?????
Post a Comment