I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Monday, July 12, 2010
sunday looks like this (when paul is there)
I think the real showstopper here is sweet little Addi mining for gold while holding a little red firetruck. Addi is the mom of the bunch, always sharing, helping clean up...this kid is a gem!
She's on vacay right now and I think she knew we would miss her times fifty, so she wrote us what I am quite confident is THE CUTEST LETTER EVER WRITTEN (dictation taken by mom):
Paul and Andrea-
Bye. I'm visiting my grandma this summer and will miss you. I have fun playing, dancing, jumping, blowing bubbles, playing with toys, playing games, duck duck goose, playing jump inside the circle, singing, and learning about Jesus in Nursery. Andrea I like when you read me stories. Paul I like to climb on you. And I like to snuggle with Paul and Andrea. I like to give big snuggles. Thank you for being my best teachers and my good teachers. I like to hold babies and play at the park. I like to paint and color in Nursery. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will see you when I get back from my grandma's house.
Love,
Addi
Okay, did you melt? Are you a puddle? If you didn't melt, you're probably the Ice Queen from Narnia, FYI.
BECAUSE THAT IS CUTE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
melted. yep, giant puddle.
i know!! holy cuteness, right??
She is darling. Couldn't we combine our Nurseries? I only have 2 kids, and we get lonely for friends like you guys!
Also, Paul has a sweet beard right now. Justin would be so proud.
melted times two. And Paul looks great. I miss you both.
oh yes...melted FOR SURE. Daniel and I used to work in the Nursery and I must say that it is MY FAVORITE. There is nothing better than a room full of sweet innocent children who all think that you are "the bee's knees" ;)
redstarmama- hey, that sounds like a great idea!! i would love nothing more than having a combined nursery with you, not only because that would be amazing, but because it would mean we live close to each other and i would really, really like that.
marianne- paul does look pretty great, right? of course i am partial, but man....i am a lucky girl.
hdvb- i love hearing from other people who love nursery!! it really, really is the BEST.
Post a Comment