I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
show off
There was this girl at the gym and she was stretching and she was swinging her right leg back and forth like a pendulum or a metronome or something like that. I'm pretty sure I saw her toe touch her ear.
Reagan saw some dude in running shorts doing that stretch, when she was a little girl. She ended up seeing a little more than she bargained for. Also, we were trying to figure out what muscles that even stretches. Whether is flexibility or your junk, it may be that the stretch is only for showing off.
3 comments:
Ha! I always think the same thing about people running in the park at 6:00 AM. Darn those show offs!
But can she gym-shower as speedily as you can?!
I think not.
Reagan saw some dude in running shorts doing that stretch, when she was a little girl. She ended up seeing a little more than she bargained for. Also, we were trying to figure out what muscles that even stretches. Whether is flexibility or your junk, it may be that the stretch is only for showing off.
Post a Comment