Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a love not meant to be




I am in love.

I am in love with this cake plate. Look at it!! Just look at the punchy color, at its wavy-ness, at its adorable cake-plate-iness. I was blog browsing, and whilst perusing design sponge or cup of jo (I can't remember which), I saw this.

It calls to me. It says "Andrea, you love me. You want to take me home and make lots of cakes and love me forever. Also I cost a million dollars. That's not a problem, is it?"

And I'm like "uh....it kind of is a problem. Because I'm married and my husband might collapse if he knew about our secret love and he would SURELY collapse if he knew I was even THINKING about taking you home with me. Which, by the way, I am not." (that was for Paul. So he doesn't worry.)

Unless, when I am checking my pants pockets before doing laundry, I find a million dollars. If that happens, I am totally buying this.

Until then, our love can never be.

Sigh.

Also you can find this at www.iacolimcallister.bigcartel.com. I won't be jealous if you are also shot in the heart by cupid's cruel arrow.

I mean, how could you not be?

2 comments:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

Oh my goodness, that stand is so cute. I thought when I saw the picture first that you made it. What happened to making your own?

andrea gale said...

well, i did make my own, but they just aren't nearly as cute as this one.....