I love the cupcake post right after the gym post. I like to go to the gym so I can reward myself with a cupcake. Hooray for cupcakes! This one looks super yum. You know you are my favorite person to eat cupcakes with.
I almost said this looks disgusting without chocolate in it somewhere, but that meringue looks amazing. Are you allowed to have these with your new lifestyle? Or is trolling the internet for food porn your way of dealing with the withdrawals? The roll around my belly is telling me I am also going to have to start making some tough food decisions soon.
ellen- well, see, i'm being maybe more realistic this time around. there is no way in h-e-double-hockey-sticks i am going to be able to keep away from sugar, so i figure i'll give myself one day a week to be kinda bad. and in the meantime, i can fantasize about these cupcakes. i can look as long as i don't touch, right? right? surely you wouldn't suggest there is some sort of flaw to my logic....
6 comments:
I love the cupcake post right after the gym post. I like to go to the gym so I can reward myself with a cupcake. Hooray for cupcakes! This one looks super yum. You know you are my favorite person to eat cupcakes with.
when you're in town lets go visit jenn and bring this recipe so she can make it for us. because chances are, hers will taste better.
nicole- okay, so in my head you come out to new york and we make these and then we eat them. okay? okay? awesome. love you!
miriam- yesssss!!! we do that!! that is what we do!! that sounds amazing. and you're right, hers probably would be better.
Thank you for pointing me to this site. Fabulous. Way to go Ming.
I almost said this looks disgusting without chocolate in it somewhere, but that meringue looks amazing. Are you allowed to have these with your new lifestyle? Or is trolling the internet for food porn your way of dealing with the withdrawals? The roll around my belly is telling me I am also going to have to start making some tough food decisions soon.
christina- no problem. happy to help!
ellen- well, see, i'm being maybe more realistic this time around. there is no way in h-e-double-hockey-sticks i am going to be able to keep away from sugar, so i figure i'll give myself one day a week to be kinda bad. and in the meantime, i can fantasize about these cupcakes. i can look as long as i don't touch, right? right? surely you wouldn't suggest there is some sort of flaw to my logic....
Post a Comment