Tuesday, April 27, 2010

this is what we look like




Well, this is what we look like when we spend lots of time getting ready and then we have our super amazing talented friend Seth take our picture. We're just about ready to be approved for adoption, and we figured it might be good to have some recent pics taken of us.

Seth did an amazing job. You can see more of his work at kendraandseth.blogspot.com, or smootshoot.blogspot.com. Need an amazing picture taken? You should totally pick Seth. I mean, Paul hates having his picture taken (and when I say hate, I mean HATE), and Seth was able to coax this fairly positive expression out of him. How about that!!! See how Paul totally doesn't look like he wants me dead for forcing him to do this? That's all Seth, man.

I think this is the pic we'll use for our adoption profile. I feel like it's a fairly accurate representation of us.For example, we're clothed. And most of the time, we do make a habit of wearing clothes. We're smiling. Again, most of the time, true. Unless Paul is trying to make me eat vegetables, in which case probably neither of us is smiling.

Well done, Seth. We couldn't have done it without you!!

6 comments:

arly said...

You look good. Really good. Nice!

Kelly DeBie said...

Cute!

redstarmama said...

Greer saw this post and asked "Who is that?"

Seriously?

I guess you guys need to make another trip to our house pretty soon.

andrea gale said...

thanks, guys!! uh, redstarmama, what is this about greer not remembering me??? what the crappity crap?? does she not remember the makeup? the deep conversations? me getting her milk whenever she wanted it? i must go to there.

redstarmama said...

Once I explained to her, in a sarcastically incredulous voice, that you were Andrea and Paul, it all came flooding back. Your photo is obviously no match for the 3D, real-life presence of the Boerems.

andrea gale said...

phew. crisis averted. now we just need to visit you again. shoot. twist my arm.