Last night I had a dream that I had lunch with Lady Gaga.
I was with my blog friend Miriam at my friend Nicole's palatial Utah manse and we were just kicking it and I was feeling pretty good because Lady Gaga and I totally hit it off. Like, I made a joke and she laughed and stuff.
Only then I thought it would be a good idea to take a bath. And I left the room and took a bath, and in the middle of splashing around in the bathtub I had an inkling that maybe my behavior might be seen as strange in some circles and maybe I didn't pick such a great time for a bath.
So I got dressed, and when I went out to the living room Lady Gaga was leaving which made me sad because I hadn't gotten to know her nearly as well as I wanted to, and I tried to say something but Lady Gaga just ignored me and she gave Miriam a hug goodbye and I was like, hey, no fair.
And then I woke up.
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure that Reagan will be jealous of your dream, except for the part at the end where Gaga snubbed.
what does this prove? that when it comes to crazy pop stars i am more polite and therefore more lovable? i think so.
don't worry, i may never be a ridiculously dressed pop star, but i'm pretty sure, bath or no bath, i'll always like you better than lady gaga.
turbo- yeah, well, i guess i do have pretty awesome dreams. except for i have bad dream manners. leaving to take a bath? seriously, andrea?
miriam- yep. you totally schooled me. i'm so jealous you got a dream hug from lady gaga. geez.
Post a Comment