Thursday, April 15, 2010

the human diet

Andrea: Dr. Oz says you should only eat meat that walks on four legs once a week. And you can eat meat that walks on two legs all the rest of the time.

Paul: So I can eat all the humans I want?

4 comments:

Miriam Herm said...

that paul!

who is dr oz? and how many two legged animals are there to eat?

redstarmama said...

I am not listening to anyone who is named after a wizard.

Also, the pork withdrawals would be devastating.

Also also, could we make the argument that all animals are two legged, and two armed, and that some of them just crawl around all the time?

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Hehe. We heart you guys.

andrea gale said...

i think i really like the way you guys think. i don't even want to think about pork withdrawals.