Thursday, April 15, 2010

in which i wuss out

Okay, so you guys gave me fantastic feedback. And I am most grateful.

And I am a wimp. I am a wimp because I didn't do ANY of your ideas. I am a scaredy cat.

I had a bunch of excuses to give you, like it's my ladies time, and I had a headache and I was recruited by a renegade group of interior designers for an tour of Columbia's best restrooms, but the truth is.....

I'm wimpy. I am Wimpy Wimpleton from Wimpledom.

And when I get a B+ instead of an A because I missed out on this extra credit, you can totally say "I told you so".

I give you full permission.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm so bummed I'm only just now seeing this. I'd have convinced you to take McDonalds into a fancy restaurant and just eat french fries until you got kicked out. I'd have loved recording it while pretending I didn't know you. Can we just do it for fun even though it's too late for the extra credit?

Miriam Herm said...

it's okay. i think i wouldn't have done it either. perhaps when i was a teenager and i had it in my head that i was so amazingly fresh and cool and who wouldn't want to know me? but not know. now i'm like, 'don't let me bother you! don't let me get in your way!'

it's okay to get a B+. i still love you.

redstarmama said...

Justin said you should have been a close stander. I know you would have been nonchanlantly perfect at this, if the stars had been properly aligned. Maybe you should do it just for the pure joy, rather than the extra credit.

Will said...

I'm so sad that I missed out on the fun. I would have suggested talking loudly on your cell at the library . . . that would have been do-able, even for you!

BookwormMama said...

Andrea, I had a great time just imagining you do all these crazy things that I would have given you an A+ anyways if I was your psych teacher! :]