There are blocks and a rocking horse and you play ring-around-the-rosie and then you read a book and when you are holding Julia in your lap she gestures toward your chest and asks "boobies?" and when you nod in the affirmative she asks "do they have milk in them?" and you figure fair is fair and you say "no, do yours?" and then you play blocks some more.
Love.LOVE.LOOOOOOOVE.
7 comments:
Oh that's awesome.
Fair is definitely fair with toddlers.
And if these photos are current, I can say for the first time in our very long friendship, we have almost the same hairstyle. And I love that.
Awww. We're so lucky to have you!
Hahaha! LOVE your hair cut by the way! BIG HUGS TO YOU!
I have finally taken time away from applying for jobs to read the many posts I've missed. I LOVE the block hair ornament. So well, square. And your apartment. Very retro. Very you. And your mother's day post: You are a mom in so many ways and I do love you ever so much.
miggy- that julia, she can be kinda fresh sometimes!
redstarmama- i love that, too!
kendra- i am the lucky one! me!
debbie- loveloveloveyou!
marianne- love you!
Loooooooooooooove. I miss nursery!
Post a Comment