Friday, May 28, 2010

the shameless exploitation of gilly



Before I took this picture Gilly was all like "Meow meow meee-ow" which roughly translates to "I resent your exploiting of my cat-ishness for your own amusement" and I was all like "I don't care, because you look really funny right now".

I kind of love how Gilly looks in this picture. I imagine her saying things like "Gimme another sasparilla, human".

Sorry for exploiting you, Gilly.

Not really, though. I actually really enjoyed exploiting you and I fully intend on exploiting you in the future.

8 comments:

Turbo said...

Hahaha. I love it.

Rheslie said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so glad I am hear. I feel like I am that much closer now to figuring out how incredible you really are and how hilarious! I am basically going to spend the rest of my day looking through your blog!

redstarmama said...

Gillyyyyyy!

That could be the best photo ever taken of a cat anywhere. Thank you for exploiting your pet for my entertainment.

Katie said...

This needs a lolcats caption, stat.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Lulu said...

I completely thought this was one of those random internet pictures of animals in a lazy human state. You definetly have a cat who knows how to relax!

andrea gale said...

turbo- thanks, dude.

L- yessssss! i heart you. i heart you forever. don't ever change.

redstarmama- Gilly thanks you for the appreciation. she feels a little less exploited knowing her exploitation provided so much amusement.

katie- that is one of the best websites ever. as soon as i get gilly on there, you will be the first to know!

lulu- gilly thanks you for the compliment. right now she's trying to get comfy on the windowsill.

HDVB said...

hahahah, that is truly hilarious

andrea gale said...

hdvb- thanks! gilly appreciates your comment.