I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
woo hoo, congrats! let's plan that roadtrip that never happened last summer.
I tried to think of an awesome Spartan Spirit perfect cheer for this moment, but sadly, it just made me tired and I had to go take a nap. I was proud of you as I slept.
katie- yes, yes!! roadtrip it is.redstarmama- it's okay. i think you deserve some sleep. and some nutella. i appreciate your sleep pride!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
woo hoo, congrats! let's plan that roadtrip that never happened last summer.
I tried to think of an awesome Spartan Spirit perfect cheer for this moment, but sadly, it just made me tired and I had to go take a nap.
I was proud of you as I slept.
katie- yes, yes!! roadtrip it is.
redstarmama- it's okay. i think you deserve some sleep. and some nutella. i appreciate your sleep pride!!
Post a Comment