Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dear jack bauer

Hi! I'm your number one fan! But not in a creepy Kathy Bates kind of way! Now that 24 is over I'm not sure what to do with the gaping void in my Monday nights! Maybe I will try knitting! Or take a self defense class! Or apply for a job at CTU! So, the series finale was pretty great! Especially when you bit that guy's ear off! If I ever met you I don't know if I could be held responsible for my actions! Like I might yell really loud JACK BAUER!!!! SNAP MY NECK WITH YOUR LEGS!!! SNAP MY NECK WITH YOUR LEGS!!! Remember when you shot that guy in the leg in season two? That was awesome! Also remember when you bit that guy in the neck in season five? That was really gross and also maybe kind of awesome! My excessive use of exclamation marks is the only way I can adequately express my extreme devotion! Also I have a T-shirt with your face on it!

Sincerely,

Andrea Boerem

5 comments:

Miriam Herm said...

wait- you have a t-shirt with his face on it?

Christina said...

It was awesome huh! Wish we could have watched it with you and made plenty of snide comments together.

redstarmama said...

I think I am going to send you a pillowcase with Jack Bauer's face on it, to match your mom's Burt Reynolds pillowcase.

And for the record, I think the neck-biting move was the best.

The Jeppson Family said...

Talk about fans...you know we named one of the twins Jack, right. What you might not have known is that he was almost Jack Bauer Jeppson. Matt's, mom's maiden name is Bauer...So Matt was campaining hard. I thought that just Jack was enough of a tribute, so he became Jack Matthew instead of Jack Bauer. We will miss "24" night in our house too!

andrea gale said...

miriam- i'll admit it. i am that geeky.

christina- that would have been awesome. we were with you in spirit!

redstarmama- the neck biting moment was amazing. oh, jack bauer.

amber- that is kind of awesome. i love imagining a baby jack bauer.