Well, here I sit, Kleenex box in hand, mourning the end of yet another season of So You Think You Can Dance. Every year I love sitting down with a vat of ice cream to watch a bunch of very physically fit people get down and funky. I'm espcially psyched out of my mind (obscure Elf reference, please note) that Sabra won. Yay, Sabra!!! Nice biceps, Sabra!! (I need to work out.) Here's one of my favorite dances this season.
7 comments:
I should have come over to watch with you. H was not a willing watcher.
Dang! I didn't realize you were a fan. Next season, please join me for a vat of ice cream. It'll be fun.
AAAH! Another reason I love you! Justin and I are addicted to this show, almost as much as Arrested Development, but in a different way. We will have to have discussions during next season!
no way, you're a fan, too??? who did you want to win?? I liked Lacey at first, but then she played the skank card a whole bunch, so I changed my loyalties to Sabra....I did really like Neil, too, though....
I love SYTYCD. We had a party. If I would have known, you would have totally been invited. I am seriously jealous of Sabra's arms, legs, and abs. We ate a lot while we watched too . . .it's so weird and ironic to watch those people in amazing physical condition and how it makes you eat more than you normally would. Anyhoo, just surfing around the blog world and loving yours!
This is Heather Herrick by the way. I'm trying to blog at nycherrick.blogspot.com
Hey, Heather!! Great to hear from you. I had no idea you were a SYTYCD fan as well!! I smell some big parties next season......
Post a Comment