cute
cute paul expression + andreaHmmm..... did I mention how much I like Paul? Well, I do. Personal opinions about the validity of hairstyling competitions aside, I really have nothing but positive things to say about the guy. I think he has pretty positive feelings about me, too. I'm not saying this without any evidence, either- I just don't think that you don a Statue of Liberty foam headband and black socks and sandals for someone you have only lukewarm feelings for. Paul, you'll let me know if I'm reading that wrong, won't you? Unfortunately, like so many worthwhile subjects (the lochness monster, the chupacabra, bigfoot), Paul is fairly difficult to capture on camera, so I have to build up my digital portfolio of Paul pics....ooooh, I like that alliteration. So, I now find myself facing a problem: do I make you all want to puke your guts out with just how much I totally, really love Paul? Are you going to be grossed out if I blab on and on about how he brings home mac and cheese from Miss Mamie's, and does the laundry, and makes dinner, and has nice long talks with me about our feelings even though it's really not his favorite thing? I really don't want to disgust you, it's just that I like Paul. Here are some favorite Paul quotes:
"You just stop being such a cutiecutehead.....girl...."
"Know what will make you feel better? Scratching my back."
"Don't doubt me." (usually I raise one eyebrow after this one.)
"You're so pretty. Do you need to wash your face before bed?" (then I tell him I just washed my face.) "What?? No way. I couldn't tell! You don't need any makeup at all." (this one always goes over well.)
Thanks, Paul. You completely rock. Sorry if I made anyone puke.
2 comments:
Wow, I didn't hear the story about the Statue of Liberty hats. Also, I think you should buy a powerful air conditioner as summer is coming to an end, when they all go on sale. Then you have it for next year. I did this, and it is so powerful it cools the whole apartment. I would have died without it, but instead, I frolic.
If you can't afford it, my advice is to watch your back, as excessive heat can cause you to attack the person you are living with.
No puking here. Very sweet and cute.
Post a Comment