So I work with this really awesome woman who grew up in the
Philippines, and one day I'm sitting next to her when she grabs my arm and says " You should go to the
Philippines!! The boys there love girls with white skin and hairy arms!! You'd be a movie star!!" Awesome. And to think, I was going to Nair my arms......
7 comments:
I always knew there was a certain je ne sais quoi about you...
nice french, missy!! Mrs. Coco would be so proud. She never liked me, though. I think all the teachers that really liked you didn't really like me. Except Mrs. Norman, but she liked everybody.
Andrea, I just happened upon your blog and this was the first entry I read. I laughed and laughed and had to read it to Rob immediately! Thanks for sharing.
I'm totally staring at your arms the next time I see you. . .
Marci- Hey!!! Loved your post!!! I'm glad my hairy arms can provide some comic relief. For the greater good, and all.
Amy- Yeah, go ahead and stare. My hairy arms are the stuff dreams are made of.
to hair is human, to de-hair, divine
Marianne- You witty thing, you!!
Post a Comment