"Every noble impulse, every unselfish expression of love, every brave suffering for the right; every surrender of self to something higher than self; every loyalty to an ideal; every unselfish devotion to principle; every helpfulness to humanity; every act of self control; every fine courage of the soul, undefeated by pretense or policy; but by being, doing and living of good for the very good's sake-that is spirituality."
-David O. McKay
Wow, right? I found a lot to think about in this quote, lots I'd like to work on....what do you think? I especially like "every fine courage of the soul".....yeah, that's nice.
8 comments:
great quote. for my own feeble mind, i had to read it in little parts just to take it all in.
What???? Your mind is definitely NOT feeble....good stuff to ponder, though....
Hey lady--
we're alive, we are watching your blog. i'm slow, i respond a lot to other's blog's in my head. you are funny =)
Hey lady--
we're alive, we are watching your blog. i'm slow, i respond a lot to other's blog's in my head. you are funny =)
now why did it publish my comment twice--how does one delete one's comments
maybe i should just keep posting comments then you can look really popular that your comment box is up to like say ten responses
i'm laying here in bed with the lap top, you are fast asleep. but you will love waking up to monday morning and seeing all my comments
Hahahahaha!!! I just woke up on Monday morning, and I DID really love seeing all of your comments! Will you send me your digits again so I can give you a call?
Post a Comment