Sunday, August 19, 2007

Silly

Okay, so yesterday Paul and I had a fun, impromptu day...the weather was amazing, so we made the trek to Times Square and got cheap tickets to Les Miserables....okay, side note: I lovelovelove Les Miserables. I love it so much I want to marry it, but I'm already married. I love the book, and I got the soundtrack for a Christmas present when I was in junior high, so my love affair with Les Miserables is epic. Just like Les Miserables, right. Okay, back to yesterday: we got tickets, and got cheesecake at Junior's, after which we went to Central Park to pass some time before the show. It seems that the combination of nummy cheesecakey goodness and lovely 70 degree weather brought out our silly side, and we decided to put our acting skills to the test, as evidenced below. Then we went to the show, and I cried through just about the whole thing, but I did that thing where you kind of just cry inside and try to keep the tears welling up in your eyes from spilling out, because you don't want to leave the theater looking like a raccoon.




charming


in love

excited


angry?


wow, really excited


feeling fish-like








9 comments:

redstarmama said...

Um, all I have to say is you are hilarious, in a very articulate, astute sort of way. I so appreciate that about you! And I am also very impressed that your feminine wiles made such an impression on Paul's facial features as to cause him to make silly faces. And I hope you can feel my thoughts winging their way to Paul's mind: " NorCal! NorCal! NorCal!"

Anonymous said...

ummm...interesting because I, too, cry inside tears. I also laugh inside as well (I so crack me up sometimes, I can't help it). Paul is absolutely gorgeous, and crazy (in love with you, as evidenced by the fact that he takes you to Les Miz). And, by the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. I missed your last call, but promise to hook-up soon.
Mommy2

andrea gale said...

jenn- hahaha!!! yes, feminine wiles are very powerful, are they not?? I do think the cheesecake played a big part, though....I do feel the thoughts winging. Thanks, dude, thanks.

Marianne- don't you love the crying inside? I'll call you this weekend, okay? (thanks for liking my hair. I'm trying to grow it out, and I need all the support I can get!)

Julia said...

What a great day! I too love Les Mis, I can't wait to see it.

We need to get together-- call me!

andrea gale said...

Yessss!! Absolutely!!

Christianne said...

I am Christina's friend (she will vouch that I am not a wierdo) anyways I checked out your blog from hers and laughed so much. It is nice and refreshing to just be silly. I tend to be too serious so I appreciate the funny faces and random thoughts :) Keep it up. Christianne -not a boy- since Chris could be a boy

andrea gale said...

Nice to meet you!! I am a big fan of the silly random thoughts, it is true. Also, don't worry. I believe you're a girl. How do you know Christina?

Andersons said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! It's good to get caught up with you...in a one-sided sort of way. Looks like you're doing well in NY!

andrea gale said...

Jensa!! Great to hear from you! Congrats on the upcoming babe! You have a cutecutecute family, I must say.....