Friday, May 1, 2009

Kittens, inspired by Kittens!

Okay, so I would like to issue an urgent plea to all within the sound of my voice. Or who are posessed of psychic powers and know what I'm thinking just automatically. Or who happen to reading my blog right now. Please, PLEASE watch this. Watch this and then feed your kids a bunch of sugar and see if you can get them to do the same thing. Because that is TOTALLY what I would do if I had a kid. Hey, maybe I'll just feed MYSELF a lot of sugar and see if I do the same thing.

3 comments:

Andersons said...

"I'm her mom" "No...she's...not..."

So funny! Do it, Andrea - get hopped up on sugar already!

hudgi said...

we saw this a few days ago!! Graham freaked out with laughter. It is awesome!
"I'm a secret agent!"
"I'm a magician!"
"I want beef jerky!"

andrea gale said...

andersons- okay, a little encouragement was all i needed. keep an eye on youtube....

hudgi- geez, it's so brilliant, right? rainstorm! magic!