Friday, May 29, 2009

not so fast

I woke up talking.

It's such a weird thing, when your dreams seem a part of reality even when you're still dreaming and then you wake up and you can't quite figure out if you're actually awake and really talking to Paul or if it's still the dream part.

In my dream, Carl and Becca had tickets to Ice Capades, and Paul and I were going with.

Ice Capades.

Awesome.

When I woke up, I was explaining the very important details of our impending activity as Paul listened with a look of amused enjoyment.

Ice Capades, huh? He was totally laughing at me.

Whatever, I said. At least my dream people are real.

Booyeah.

2 comments:

Carl Hardie said...

Wait, so are you guys still coming with us to the Ice Capades this weekend? I'm confused.

redstarmama said...

What on earth are you guys eating before you go to bed? You are both living such a rich subconscious life!