Tuesday, May 12, 2009

nightmare

I just had a dream that Paul and I had a child.

That part wasn't the nightmare. That part was actually really nice.

We named him Conan. Pretty bad, right?

It gets worse.

We wanted him to be associated with smarts and not with loincloths and California's governor so we decided to call him....

Conan the Librarian.

AAAAAUUUUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

LMT said...

hey Andrea, I am glad to have found your blog. Your dream was really funny. hehe I think that name would be awesome! So far, your blog has been very fun. See you soon.
Linda Tolbert

arly said...

What's wrong with Conan the Librarian? It has a nice ring to it. I guess I'll tell Samuel to take that one off the list.

Katie M said...

Maybe you had this dream because you made that joke that you were going to name your boys Newt and Rush. Just maybe.

Andrea, the little collector said...

I don't know. It's a kinda brainy warrior name...you know everything you want in a man. You might want to reconsider.

andrea gale said...

lmt- yay, linda!! so glad to find you on blogger!

arly- maybe we could both use it. do you think the world could handle two Conan the Librarians?

kate- or maybe it's because i ate like a half gallon of ice cream before bed. just maybe.

andrea- brainy warrior, i like where your head is at. i just don't want to take it away from arly, because i think she's sort of set her cap for it.

Unknown said...

The last time I read your blog, I read about Poor Crazy Dude. Have I been asleep that long?

Thanks for sharing your talent and your insights into life and Paul.

Angela said...

Just keep telling yourself, "It's not real. It was only a dream."

andrea gale said...

marianne- guess who's coming to california while paul is in sri lanka....ME!! can't wait to see you!

angie- right-o. breath. just breath. nice to meet you! thanks for the comment!