Andrea: Hey Paul, would you go downstairs and get the laundry?
Paul: What? No! I'm tired!
Andrea: Me too. So hey, could you go get it?
Paul: But you started the laundry. Shouldn't you finish it?
Andrea: Hey, if you get it, I'll fold it. Collaborative effort. Good for marriage.
Paul: Are you serious? I just worked for thirteen hours! I saved lives! I SAVED LIVES FOR THIRTEEN HOURS! I SAVED LIVES FOR THIRTEEN HOURS SO YOU COULD STAY HOME AND DO LAUNDRY!
Andrea: Let's talk about the last half of that statement. After you get the laundry.
4 comments:
No laundry in the apartment is the worst! I remember having this discussion with Justin. Then I made us move to an apartment with a laundry closet. You guys could just move to an apartment in California. That might solve things.
That is a dilema Andrea. If I were you, I would have wrestled to the death for it! not. You should have just did rock paper scisors or something. Or Paul could be the man and do it himself. Well, I hope you got figured out.
tell him to remember yes dear
oldman
redstarmama- i think that sounds like the best solution in the world!
little john- rock paper scissors, good idea! paul did man up and go get the laundry, which was mighty nice of him.
old man- you've got my back. appreciate it!
kevin- dude, your brother is awesome.
Post a Comment