Andrea: Paul, do you remember what you said last night, when I was trying to get you to go to bed? Dude, you were funny.
Paul: Well, I'm a funny guy.
Andrea: I know.
Paul: I'm just an exceptionally funny guy, is the thing. What'd I say?
Andrea: Well, I told you we had to go to bed, and you said "mmmuhuhmmm", so then I started saying "Paaaauuul? Paaauuul?" which usually really bugs you but not last night, so then I kinda pulled you up a little bit and then you said that you had to see about the people in your dream.
Paul: I had people in my dream?
Andrea: Apparently. And you had to see about them. Then when I asked you if you were perhaps having a Nyquil night, you said "No. It makes perfect sense."
Paul: Well, sure. I had to see about the people.
Andrea: Who were these people?
Paul: Man, I wish I could remember.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys. Seriously. I just experienced major Boerem withdrawals while reading this post.
redstarmama- NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah. so maybe i'm just a little excited.
Post a Comment