Saturday, May 30, 2009

dear new york

Please take good care of Paul while I am gone
For two whole weeks
If you could maybe tone the whole humidity thing down
I think he would like that
Also the thunderstorms
He only has the one umbrella
That he fixed, not very well
With superglue
Just one more thing
If you wouldn't mind relocating
To California
Just for the two weeks so he can come with me
That would be neat
Not to mention newsworthy
It's just that I will miss him while I am gone
For two whole weeks

5 comments:

Andrea, the little collector said...

Have a lovely (and not too lonely) time in Cali. Eat In-n-Out for me!

redstarmama said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're coming here? For two weeks? COme visit me! We can hang out with Meridth!

vdg family said...

Andrea: Whenever I read what you write it makes me happy! Thank you! I love to be happy.

Tamara said...

Did he make it without you? I was so happy to see you, thanks for spending some time with us;)

Nikki CB said...

you are such a poet. seriously.

Sounds like you had a great time, though I'm sure you missed Paul too!