I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Friday, October 26, 2007
sleepwalking
Actually, I don't really sleepwalk so much as I talk, mumble and do slightly odd things. Last week Paul informed me that he woke up in the middle of the night to me giving him a wet willy....technically I believe it was a dry willy because upon questioning Paul revealed that my finger was not actually wet. Still, kind of weird. I wish I could remember what made me feel like sticking my finger in Paul's ear at three in the morning......I kind of like that I am programmed to be playing pranks on him even in my sleep. I'd like to thank my little brothers, who probably had a lot to do with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The mental picture this presents (in night vision, of course) is just too funny. I love that you do things like that to Paul.
Sleep (or the deprivation thereof) makes us do interesting things. Sometimes I wonder if for entertainment Samuel asks me to say family prayer at night when he knows I'm pretty tired because I start saying weird things. One time I said, "...and I'm so grateful for Samuel, that he's so decorative..."
Jenn- I'm not sure why, but thinking it through, I think it's some sort of defense mechanism, like maybe since Paul teases me so much during the day, I'm trying to make up for it at night.
Arly- That is soosoosoo funny! I almost peed my pants when I read that, but I didn't. Thankfully.
Post a Comment