Katie- Loved corresponding post. Almost peed my pants with laughter. But didn't. Thankfully.
Christina- I agree, the Eaten Turtles was great TV.
Arly- Yes, join the group!!! The Office is fine awkward entertainment. I think you'll enjoy, my fellow Harry Potter lover! By that I mean that you love the Harry Potter books and not that you are Harry Potter's lover.
last weeks episode was pretty packed. we are loving the one hour episodes. they should keep it up. friday nights are saved up, summer re-runs on the DVR.
6 comments:
thank you for that. i wanted to put out that i love the office. see corresponding post.
I have to say my favorite Office moment last night was the Retrieval of the Gift Basket and Eaten Turtles. That is great tv.
I need to watch this show. Sounds funny. Then I, too, can be popular with blog comments. Nice blog, Andrea, by the way. Very funny!
Katie- Loved corresponding post. Almost peed my pants with laughter. But didn't. Thankfully.
Christina- I agree, the Eaten Turtles was great TV.
Arly- Yes, join the group!!! The Office is fine awkward entertainment. I think you'll enjoy, my fellow Harry Potter lover! By that I mean that you love the Harry Potter books and not that you are Harry Potter's lover.
last weeks episode was pretty packed. we are loving the one hour episodes. they should keep it up. friday nights are saved up, summer re-runs on the DVR.
i never sent you my number, hmmm . . .
Hey, Eryn!! Yeah, send me your number so I can quit being a bad friend and call you.....and yes, the one hour episodes rock, do they not?? Love it.
Post a Comment