So, Julia and I went to the temple last night, and one of the elderly temple workers asked if we were mother and daughter. !!!!!! May I repeat, !!!!! So, naturally we asked who was the mother, and who was the daughter, and at this point reason kicked in and he realized he was maybe one word away from being smacked with a temple bag, and refused any more opinions. So, we were left to debate just who is the mom, and who is the daughter. While I should be so lucky as to look like I'm related to Julia, I'm not really seeing it, and now I feel like my mid life crisis, which was scheduled to begin in twelve years, has been moved up to.....right now. On my agenda:
Buy shiny red sports car
Schedule first botox injection
Dye my hair
Start wearing my clothes too tight
Buy a copy of Teen People to study (important pop culture references)
Start calling Paul "dad" in public (sorry Paul, I have to keep up appearances)
Buy shiny red sports car
Schedule first botox injection
Dye my hair
Start wearing my clothes too tight
Buy a copy of Teen People to study (important pop culture references)
Start calling Paul "dad" in public (sorry Paul, I have to keep up appearances)
me
2 comments:
Ahhhhh! That is SO hilarious! Thank you for providing a good laugh. Wow.
Umm, that makes no sense to me. Maybe there was bad lighting? I can't think of anything else to say because I'm in shock. I'm sure Julia is paranoid too that she was the mother.
Post a Comment