I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Ahhhh, thank you SNL, for this silly goodness.
"Ferna sherna gerta schmoona"By the way, I have Kite Runner if you would like to borrow it. I read it half way and then...I had to take a break.
Hey, Anna! That's a pretty dang awesome Swedish Chef impersonation, I must say.....So, The Kite Runner. I would love to borrow it, but what I'm wondering is, will I want a copy for all my own? How good are we talking here?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
"Ferna sherna gerta schmoona"
By the way, I have Kite Runner if you would like to borrow it. I read it half way and then...I had to take a break.
Hey, Anna! That's a pretty dang awesome Swedish Chef impersonation, I must say.....
So, The Kite Runner. I would love to borrow it, but what I'm wondering is, will I want a copy for all my own? How good are we talking here?
Post a Comment