I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
why boys light candles
It's because they are stinky. I gleaned this information from a very reliable source: my husband. Upon returning from work the other night, Paul greeted me, freshly showered, hair still wet. I saw one of my candles burning, and thought "Well, how nice. It smells so great in here! What a thoughtful husband I have!" I said as much to the husband, and he replied "Oh, good. I thought I was stinky because I hadn't showered yet, so I lit the candle to make the apartment not smell like me." Immediately I remembered back to a few days ago when I also returned home to find a candle burning. Hmmmm. I know exactly why it was lit. I think, in the long run, we both win. I get to buy candles, and Paul feels like he can postpone showering. Wait. That doesn't sound like we both win. I think as long as he showers by the time I get home, then we both win. Wait. I think I made it sound like Paul doesn't do anything all day. That's not true. In Paul's defense, since he spends a lot of time stamping out disease and infection, the hospital people let him stay home sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment