Ahhhh, Thanksgiving. I love you. I love your stuffing, and mashed potatoes, and your gravy. I also love the opportunity to think about the good things in my life. Perhaps I should have listed that first, but I really like stuffing. We borrowed a car (thankful!very thankful!) and drove up to Connecticut to spend Thanksgiving with my sister in law Ryanne's family. I have the most awwwwesome sister in law, and she's got a pretty awesome family. We stayed in the sun room, which housed the jacuzzi, as well as an outdoor shower. I guess it's not completely an outdoor shower, but since the room is all windows and the floor is pebbled, I think it counts. So, I'm proud to say that I got in touch with my inner exhibitionist, and thankfully there were no unfortunate incidents involving curtain malfunction. I'm including a picture, but don't get too excited, now. All you can see is my feet and my face. Nothing racy here, man. This is not that kind of blog, okay? I'm also including some Thanksgiving pics along with a couple of other recent photos, and while I'm at it, here are just a few things that make life wonderful, and for which I am most grateful.
Family
Prayer
Laughter
The subway coming right away
Refined white sugar
Good books
Old movies
Forgiveness
the big dinner

the best sister in law ever
my attempt at a self portrait
exhibitionist

trying on my new boots. i don't have a full length mirror, but i figured out that if i stand on my trunk, i can see my feet in the mirror above our dresser. kind of sad, right?

my sweetsweet visiting teacher marci made me this cake. it was almost too pretty to eat. almost.

i like this pose. it reminds me of those pictures you'd get at winter formal.

devastatingly handsome

this picture was taken just before we all jumped in the pond directly behind us. just kidding. that didn't happen. would have been a good story, though, right?

4 comments:
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you you are smokin' hot in your new boots. And I am thankful for you, even three days after Thanksgiving.
I am glad that you guys had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. BTW-- love the boots!
jenn- i am thankful for you all of the time!!
julia- i'll give the boots the positive feedback. they always like compliments!!
It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm glad I had an excuse to make the cake--and I'm glad you ate it.
Post a Comment