I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Man, you have that boy TRAINED! Or are your mental powers just that strong?
He only THINKS he's full.Offer him ice cream.
Jenn- I'm not sure which, really...I'm going to go with the mind powers, though, I think that sounds cool....Marianne- wise words. Now that I think of it, we did sit down to a rather large bowl of ice cream shortly thereafter.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Man, you have that boy TRAINED! Or are your mental powers just that strong?
He only THINKS he's full.
Offer him ice cream.
Jenn- I'm not sure which, really...I'm going to go with the mind powers, though, I think that sounds cool....
Marianne- wise words. Now that I think of it, we did sit down to a rather large bowl of ice cream shortly thereafter.
Post a Comment