Thursday, September 20, 2007

odd dream

I dreamt last night that the 1 train was a roller coaster, and as it came out of the tunnel (is it before or after 125th street?) we plummeted down and my tummy got that really awesome dropping feeling that I love so much. Then, I was in a restaurant and needed to use the bathroom. The ladies room was occupied, so I went into the men's room, and in the process of bending over to pull up my jeans, I dropped something into the toilet. I reached in to get it (!!!) and a hand REACHED OUT OF THE TOILET AND GRABBED MY HAND!!!! (!!!!) I recovered from the shock one would naturally experience after having an encounter with a toilet dwelling hand, and went out to sit down, where Kelsey Grammar (from Frasier) and Debbie Reynolds were taking turns serenading the restaurant goers. I don't remember what song Kelsey was singing, but he did look rather blissed out. I vaguely recall that the song Debbie Reynolds sang was about poop. I really need to stop eating ice cream so late at night......

3 comments:

redstarmama said...

All I can say is thank you for letting me be a part of craziness like that for the last 25 years.

Ellen said...

Hey, I always have dreams about having to use the bathroom, but the toilet is in the middle of a room full of people. And I keep thinking, "Why? Why do they put the toilet in a room they know will be crowded?"
So you're not alone in the toilet dreams.

andrea gale said...

Jenn- no, thank YOU!!

Ellen- Glad to know I'm not alone in my weird toilet dreams. Maybe we can start a support group.