I was riding the bus home from work today, and we passed a movie theater. I glanced up at the marquis; The Nanny Diaries, and the latest Bourne movie were both listed. Have you ever seen two words and just mixed them all up in your head without even trying? With the way the names were placed on the marquis, or perhaps just because I was quite tired, what I saw was Nanny Bourne. I thought, "hmmmm. That's not right." Then I paused and reflected on what Jason Bourne would look like as a nanny.
3 comments:
Oh, I can see it all now. The Bourne Nanny. Kind of like Kindergarten Cop or The Pacifier. He goes back to his home town to find out about his past. We haven't explored that side of him at all. Of course, someone will try to kidnap the kids he's watching, so he will get to use his skills. But there will also be humor, since kids will puke and pee on him, not to mention punch him in the groin, and even though he could kick their trash, he can't because they're kids! And so obnoxiously adorable. I should be a screenwriter.
In trying to retrieve his past Bourne lands a nanny job, or, he finds out he WAS a nanny before losing his memory. This, obviously, ticks him off, and he has this whole new arsenal of stunts with aprons and rolling pins and tiny velcro shoes, all to a Dora the Explorer soundtrack. I find this oddly sexy.
Ellen and May- I love where your heads are at. I'll talk to my people, and see if we can fast-track this. This is compelling stuff. Unfortunately, my budget is rather low. What do you think we could do with $75.00? I thought we could save money by casting people we know, so Ellen, maybe you could ask Scott to play Jason Bourne, and May, maybe you could play someone from Jason Bourne's past....or maybe you could play a nanny guru....
Post a Comment