A toasted marshmallow milkshake, that is.
Seriously.
I read on my friend Katie's blog about this burger place that makes toasted marshmallow milkshakes. I know. And so, I thought, what better way to celebrate finally running a mile without stopping than with a frosty mug of blended, refined white sugar?
So, Paul and I went and got us some. It was like a near death experience. There was a light, and Paul was there, and....
Okay, maybe it was in no way like a near death experience. I was kind of lying about there being a light. Although this is New York and there are lots of lights. But it was totally like heaven.
So, for anyone who's interested, if you want to go to heaven, just take the 6 train to Union Square, walk a few blocks to Stand 4 Burgers, and order the toasted marshmallow milkshake.
Mmmmmmmmm.
5 comments:
Ok, that sounds absolutely, totally divine. Thanks for sharing!
Yum. Yum. Yum. I'm totally going.
They are so so SO good! I went right after moving here and it made the 1,500 mile drive from TX to NY and horrible move in worth it (well, kinda).
I've wanted to go to the Stand for a while. Let me know if you ever want to meet up and get another milkshake. :)
SO happy you went! We need to have a day of gluttony for your upcoming b-day!
Post a Comment