I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Woo hoo! My pleasure.
I would like to point out how much I love that your header includes the phrase "pu pu platter", and that even better, it is right above your name.Good on ya, Jake! Nice work!I cannot wait to see you next week! I am thinking about trying to get you, me and Miriam (of blogging fame, not your sis) together. Any thoughts?
my thoughts:what a great idea. andrea has already contacted me. she promised refined sugar.
turbo- dude, you rock!redstarmama and miriam- YESSSSS!!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!! i will supply the sugar.
I like it! It's great! It has a menu on it which is so very Andrea Gale.
plus, i forgot to add that i do love your blog's new lipstick.
Loving it, that Jake is so great!!
Every time I check out your blog I want some tofu fried rice. Luckily, there's a place close by that will deliver. Thank goodness we still live in a big city.
love it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Woo hoo! My pleasure.
I would like to point out how much I love that your header includes the phrase "pu pu platter", and that even better, it is right above your name.
Good on ya, Jake! Nice work!
I cannot wait to see you next week! I am thinking about trying to get you, me and Miriam (of blogging fame, not your sis) together. Any thoughts?
my thoughts:
what a great idea. andrea has already contacted me. she promised refined sugar.
turbo- dude, you rock!
redstarmama and miriam- YESSSSS!!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!! i will supply the sugar.
I like it! It's great! It has a menu on it which is so very Andrea Gale.
plus, i forgot to add that i do love your blog's new lipstick.
Loving it, that Jake is so great!!
Every time I check out your blog I want some tofu fried rice. Luckily, there's a place close by that will deliver. Thank goodness we still live in a big city.
love it!
Post a Comment