I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Week 1- Robert Muraine The Great- So You Think You Can Dance
Yessssss! So You Think You Can Dance is back!!!! Could I be any happier? I think not. Check out this guy- I don't quite understand how he does what he does, but I think it's pretty awesome. Yep.
Woohoo! I love this show! Justin and I were blown away by this guy's moves. We are a little obsessed by Mia Michaels and her "emotionality". We just can't look away.
5 comments:
Woohoo! I love this show! Justin and I were blown away by this guy's moves. We are a little obsessed by Mia Michaels and her "emotionality". We just can't look away.
"Get in my pocket Sabra! Your are my little dancing treasure"- Mia Michaels
Yup, the obsession has begun! I already think this year will be one for the books!!
I actually just watched this show for the first time tonight. So cool! Proposal... we should make it a neighbor night and watch it together! Woohoo!
LOVE IT! Let's plan ahead for a finale viewing party. You bring the ice cream. :-)
Post a Comment