Thursday, May 22, 2008

for your consideration

I need a new bathing suit, because the one I have now makes me look like a nun. Or, what a nun would look like if she wore a bathing suit. Do nuns wear bathing suits? Anyways, I can't decide. I have gone back and forth for two days now, and I need to break the cycle. Can you please tell me which one you like better? I think I'm leaning a little more towards the gingham one, but then the minute I resolve to purchase that one, I change my mind again and think I like the polka dot one more. Geez. This has to stop! Please help, okay? Just make up my mind for me. Awesome. I knew I could trust you.



10 comments:

redstarmama said...

Totally polka dot.

Miggy said...

Yeah I like the dots as well. Either way you won't look nun-ish.

Ryanne said...

I see you more in the gingham than polka dot. Sorry, I know that makes your responses one to one. You will look amazing either way

Lulu said...

Hey, if I looked like that in a bathing suit I'd buy em both!

Reagan said...

Gingham. 100 percent.

Heather said...

I'm with Julia, buy them both. You can pull them off.

Anna said...

Gingham. All the way. Where'd you find these?

Anonymous said...

i like the polka dot.

mommy2 said...

Go for the gingham! Or the spots. But truly I like the gingham. As long as it's red.

Heather Anna said...

did you already decide? I like the dots. gingham reminds me of maryann from gilligan's island. I guess that's not a bad thing, she is cute too!