I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Monday, December 17, 2007
to cut, or not to cut?
I am going for a hair appointment tomorrow. I know, I know, I said I was growing my hair out, but I miss my short hair, and I keep seeing all these short, swingy, fun cuts out on the street....so far, I'm getting mixed reviews. Some like long better, and some like it short better. Paul is being quite diplomatic and supportive, but has not provided any concrete opinion. Hmmmmm. Ahhh, short swingy cut, how I pine for you. Now, shall I break it off with the current mid-length hair? I mean, it's been good to me, sure, but it takes longer to style, and I don't know if it's meeting my needs. Any opinions?? Short or long??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am going to put my vote in for short, so that I can live vicariously through your cute, short hair.
I was just noticing how cute your hair is right now, I don't think its ever been this long since I've known you! I love it, but you look awesome with short hair too.
I agree, I think your hair is cute right now. It's not really fair though unless you posted a picture of haircuts you are considering so we can compare. If you are getting a boy cut, I would have to be not in favor, but that's all I know.
Paul is so smart being diplomatic. We ask hubbies' opinions, but if we really want something, we do it anyway!
What would Jesus do?
Leave His hair long. I think that's all I need to say.
Thank you, one and all, for your wise council. Now, let us see what I do.....Scott, I like the angle of guilting me into keeping my longer hair. That was awesome. Thanks, everyone!!
What!? And leave me sola fighting in the trenches of the growing-out stage! I'm shocked! I'm appalled! (But if you have a good stylist, get me a card.) wink wink
truth be told, you could totally pull off both long or short. I like your hair now but you always rocked your short hair too.
Post a Comment