Sunday, December 9, 2007

food diary

Breakfast: Peanut butter cookie

Lunch: Peanut butter cookie, two slices gouda cheese, toast

Dinner: A little bit of stew

Dessert: Two gingerbread cookies followed by about 1/2 cup of sugar cookie dough followed by 1 1/2 sugar cookies with buttercream frosting.

I don't feel so good. I think my body might be telling me to eat like a grown-up. Dang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your body is just in denial that it is acutally a grown-up.

Ellen said...

Do they have rehab for this? You're like the Britney Spears of sugar! One day you are going to walk into a room, thinking you're going to a baby shower, and the door will shut behind you. All of your friends will then dress in black and act out scenes of how your sugar obsession has hurt them personally. (I've actually benefited much from said obsession, so this may be difficult for me.) Then we would dress up as the four food groups and sing songs of all the nutrients we have. Isn't this how an intervention works? Maybe not. But it would be fun...

andrea gale said...

trudy- true that!

ellen- this provided a really awesome mental picture. I just laughed right out loud!! Holy cow, that is seriously funny. I don't think I need rehab, though. I can stop anytime. Really. I'd stop right now, but it's the holidays and I don't want to offend all the people baking yummy things. Like myself. I don't want to offend myself by not eating the sweets I make. Wow, I think I do need an intervention.