Will you guys please hurry up and move to Northern California so we can hang out?! I miss you like crazy. It's been almost five months since I was at your house!
(I know you aren't planning to move to NorCal yet, I'm just hoping that if I keep suggesting it, it will become real.)
Somewhere between helping Paisley at the potty and devouring your cookies as you walked down our 5 flights of stairs, I meant to tell you that I have come across your blog, love it and assumed that you were a writer before I even asked you where you worked or what you were attending school for! I think it was the post about Paul refusing to get to know the "teenage" Andrea, that I assumed that. I shed a tear for you over that! :)
redstarmama- dude, you don't even KNOW how much we miss you guys!! Keep up the suggesting. If you build it, it will come.
kiwimommy- m kay, I seriously love the way you typed out your laugh. I would like to move for a mandatory "bwa" to be in front of all "hahahaha's". Hi-larious.
julianne- Paul and I talked for like fifteen minutes about how cutecutecute your babes are. For reals. Thanks for letting us hang with you.
This morning while running Samuel suggested that we get all our Christmas shopping done well in advance of Christmas. I said, "Yeah, that's what we did last year, remember? We bought this here, and that online, and this over there, and brought everything or shipped it all in advance." "Oh, yeah," he said. "You're always so good at remembering stuff like that." I think I meant to say "thanks" but instead I said, "I know." But he still beat me up the hill, so, I guess we're even.
7 comments:
Will you guys please hurry up and move to Northern California so we can hang out?! I miss you like crazy. It's been almost five months since I was at your house!
(I know you aren't planning to move to NorCal yet, I'm just hoping that if I keep suggesting it, it will become real.)
Bwahahhaaaaa! Thanks for making me laugh out loud *yet* again.
Somewhere between helping Paisley at the potty and devouring your cookies as you walked down our 5 flights of stairs, I meant to tell you that I have come across your blog, love it and assumed that you were a writer before I even asked you where you worked or what you were attending school for! I think it was the post about Paul refusing to get to know the "teenage" Andrea, that I assumed that. I shed a tear for you over that! :)
redstarmama- dude, you don't even KNOW how much we miss you guys!! Keep up the suggesting. If you build it, it will come.
kiwimommy- m kay, I seriously love the way you typed out your laugh. I would like to move for a mandatory "bwa" to be in front of all "hahahaha's". Hi-larious.
julianne- Paul and I talked for like fifteen minutes about how cutecutecute your babes are. For reals. Thanks for letting us hang with you.
It must be so hard for paul with that great burden of greatness, but he bares it well.
This morning while running Samuel suggested that we get all our Christmas shopping done well in advance of Christmas. I said, "Yeah, that's what we did last year, remember? We bought this here, and that online, and this over there, and brought everything or shipped it all in advance." "Oh, yeah," he said. "You're always so good at remembering stuff like that." I think I meant to say "thanks" but instead I said, "I know." But he still beat me up the hill, so, I guess we're even.
trudy- yep, pretty tough, being that great. I'm sure you know all about that, though, being so great yourself!
arly- own it, my friend. clearly you are a christmas gift planning genius.
Post a Comment