Thursday, October 16, 2008

seven is a good number

I've been tagged by my BFF redstarmama.

She's pretty much one of my favorite people ever. Just in case you were wondering. Here's the part where I answer the questions.

7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die

1. Get a Bachelor's Degree (aiming high)
2. Go jogging (aiming low)
3. Have a child. Maybe I should have put that before jogging. Also I'd like that to be well before I die, if that's possible. I'm not looking to break Sarah's record.
4. Learn to sew. And knit. I want to make aprons, and knit a scarf. Perhaps many scarves.
5. Voluntarily eat vegetables (this is before I die. nobody hold their breath, okay?)
6. Have a dishwasher. And a garbage disposal. Too greedy? Dang.
7. Go shopping one time and buy whatever I want, regardless of the price. (Is that more a dream than a plan?) - this was last on redstarmama's list, and I kinda like it. I'm leaving it right there.

7 Things I Do Now

1. Complain about physics
2. Talk about going jogging
3. Love Paul like there's no tomorrow. You there, Paul? I love you, dude.
4. Go to church/read scriptures/LOVE IT!!!
5. Bake stuff, and then take it to people because if it's here, that's ALL I WILL EAT.
6. Laugh
7. Love New York/miss my family

7 Things I Can't Do

1. Eat vegetables
2. Or fruit
3. Or want to
4. Stop thinking about candy?
5. Stop wanting chocolate chip cookies for breakfast?
6. Leave the last brownie in the pan
7. Or want to

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex (Paul)

1. That little gap in between his front teeth
2. He has this angelic curl that falls over his forehead when he sleeps. I wish I slept cute.
3. He prays for us to have a family. I'm kind of in love with that.
4. Two words: bi-ceps.
5. Um, you've seen some of the stuff he says. Hi-larious.
6. He works hard, which I love, and he wears scrubs while working hard, which I also love.
7. He's Paul. And he's mine.

7 Things That I Say Most Often

1. For reals.
2. Totally. I don't like that I use that word so much, but there it is.
3. NO TICKLE!!!!!
4. I heart you, Paul.
5. I'm thinking about going jogging.
6. Eeeeew, did you fart?
7. Nice burp.

7 Celebrities I Admire

1. Abigail Adams
2. Lucille Ball
3. I think all my favorite celebrities are dead.
4. I just looked on People's website at their list of celebs. Nothing.
5. I agree with redstarmama, James Earl Jones has got the Darth Vader thing going on.
6. How about celebs I don't like? That, I can do.
7. I'm going to wake up at three in the morning with a whole list. I just know it.

7 Favorite Foods (I will have no problem coming up with these...)

1. Deep fried Twinkie
2. Scharfenberger Nibby Bars. You're welcome, redstarmama.
3. Bacon
4. Potatoes
5. Cheese. Glorious cheese.
6. In N Out, number 2, ketchup only. Marry me.
7. Cereal

7 People Who Need To Do This

1. Justin
2. Meridth/Edward
3. Katie
4. Ryanne
5. Reagan
6. Tamara
7. Joe

10 comments:

LeolaniNYC said...

i kind of love reading this post. you're pretty awesome

redstarmama said...

I'm so with you on the inability to leave the last brownie in the pan, or to stop thinking about candy. Or want to!

Andersons said...

You're too funny! I don't know why you're taking physics - you should be getting your degree in writing. Or humor. (Do they have degrees for that?)

Katie M said...

Ok I HATE being tickled too. I think I say that like 3 times a day!

And I loved your message yesterday. "I was thinking about going jogging..." We should totally go sometime soon but I'm going to be out of town for 10 whole days (that's TWO sundays! oh no! inactivity!)

We'll get a work out plan when I get back. Because, you know, I'm all part time employed now. Woo hoo!

andrea gale said...

leo-I'm so happy you're back. I missed you!!

redstarmama- made chocolate chip cookies today. that's breakfast, lunch and dinner for a couple of days.

andersons- a degree for humor...that sounds awesome!!! I'm going to look in to that.

katie- have fun being all out of town and stuff!! I'm totally fine procrastinating jogging until then.

HDVB said...

Andrea, this is Hannah (Beus)van bibber. Debbie's daughter, so my mother gave me the link to your blog and I am loving it. You are hilarious. I just thought that I should comment because other wise I am "secretly" reading all about your life and you wouldn't even know it! :)

mommy2 said...

What no spaghetti on that 7 fave foods? You kidding me???

andrea gale said...

hannah- yay!!! so good to hear from you, and congrats on the nuptials....I love me some nuptials. How is married life?

mommy2- I know, a gross error on my part. It's just so difficult to limit it to seven.....spaghetti, mmmmmm. Nummy.

Andrea said...

Fun tag list! Can totally do the knitting/sewing thing with you if you want. Anytime. Call. Seriously.

andrea gale said...

andrea-wow, for reals? that would be awesome. you make some amazing stuff!!